Our Office will be re-opening on May 29.
We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations, the ADA and MDA, to make changes to keep you, and our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection. Some changes include:
· Our staff will be calling you with screening questions before your appointment
· We will ask you to wait in your car and notify us when you have arrived, and we will call you back on your cell phone when we are ready to seat you.
· We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
· You will see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
· Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
· We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day. You will notice no more magazines and children’s toys.
· We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients
· We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
· We will be asking you screening questions and taking your temperature before your appointment.
· OUR OFFICE WILL BE CHARGING A $10 PER APPOINTMENT FEE FOR PPE. Our actual increase in PPE costs per patient appointment is greater than this amount. This fee may or may not be covered by your dental insurance. Some have indicated that they will and others are undecided.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please call our Belleville office at 734-697-4400 or Westland office at 734-697-4400 if you have any questions
Thank you for your understanding
We look forward to seeing you soon
Drs. Fox, Berman, Rosenberg and DiRenzo